Audible RSS Feeds - New York Times Best Sellers-
00:00
00:00
Embed Code (recommended way)
Embed Code (Iframe alternative)
Please login or signup to use this feature.

New York Times Best Sellers-According to The Waiter, 80 percent of customers are nice people just looking for something to eat. The remaining 20 percent, however, are socially maladjusted psychopaths.piWaiter Ranti offers the servers unique point of view, replete with tales of customer stupidity, arrogant misbehavior, and unseen bits of human grace transpiring in the most unlikely places.pThrough outrageous stories, The Waiter reveals the secrets to getting good service, proper tipping etiquette, and how to keep him from spitting in your food. The Waiter also shares his ongoing struggle, at age 38, to figure out if he can finally leave the first job at which hes really thrived.

Licence : All Rights Reserved


X